- Those ideas, those inspirations you get wherever you are at? Write that shit down, make a note, record it on your phone. Do whatever you have to do to get it and preserve it! “Oh I’ll remember that one for later.” No you WON’T. I’m still falling prey to this one. How many times….
- 95% “perfect” and “out there” beats 100% “perfect” and “not out there.” Every time. No exceptions. Execution is king.
- 1/3 of the world will love you no matter what. 1/3 will be indifferent to you no matter what. 1/3 will hate you no matter what. Figure out who is in the love category and focus on them exclusively. Not everybody is going to like you. Do you like or love everyone you meet? Didn’t think so.
- Finding your voice is difficult, one of the hardest things to do. Worth it when you find it. Using your voice once you found it is even more difficult, and it’s because you care what other people think. You care about their opinions of you. Until you deal with that and stop caring what other people think, you’ll never use your voice to its full potential, if at all.
- Your’s is to lead. At least yourself. If you don’t, if you wait for someone else to take the lead, to take the reins, you’ll end up somewhere you didn’t want to go. And you know what? That will be your fault. Make a choice, step up. Decide. Then execute. Choosing not to choose is a choice.
Sharpen Your Mind. Weaponize It. Start here and here. Sign up for my newsletter here.