Yup. I’m going there again. Brace yourselves.
- Your Co-Worker’s Aren’t Your Friends. I’ve mentioned this one in the past. It still stands. It’s still true. It’s still unpleasant.
- Some people are team players, some aren’t. Know which is which. Even more important, know which one you are and which one you are not.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right. But goddamn, I wish they did. But they don’t.
- The more efficient you are on the job, the more work you’ll end up doing. You’ll end up picking up the slack for other’s. And you’ll probably not get compensated for it to boot. (There’s a happy thought.)
- “They” don’t call it the “Grind” for nothing. It is a grind. It will grind your whole life away if you let it. To quote Johnny Cash:
You load sixteen tons and what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt.
Sharpen Your Mind. Weaponize It. Start here and here. Sign up for my newsletter.
2 thoughts on “5 Unpleasant Truths – Revisited – 11”