- Most of what you read, see, or hear won’t work for you. It’s bullshit. It’s one man’s take. It’s one author’s opinion. It doesn’t mean don’t try it out, or give it a shot, it just means that you have to do the work and find out what works for you.
- You’ll have to do a lot, and I mean A LOT of digging, searching, reading, watching, listening, and trying different things out to see what works for you. It can wear you out. Don’t let it. You’ll have to wade through a lot of fluff, filler, and bullshit to get to the kernel of truth inside.
- You got yourself where you are, right now, today. Your life, for better or worse, is YOUR FAULT.
- No one but you can turn your life around. No one but you can dig you out. You are on your own.
- There WILL be setbacks. There WILL be obstacles. There WILL be failures. There WILL be defeats. You will screw shit up. Royally sometimes. That’s okay. Keep going. Persevere.
Sharpen Your Mind. Weaponize It. Start here and here. Sign up for my newsletter here.