1. Crazy doesn’t know they’re crazy, and stupid doesn’t know they’re stupid.
2. Your shit stinks. Just like everyone else’s.
3. It’s okay to ask for help.
4. You are NOT broken.
5. Whatever it is, its been done before. Its been said before. Doesn’t mean that whatever you’re thinking or doing won’t work. Don’t try and reinvent the wheel.
6. You are bigger than you know. What you say and do matters. Everything matters. Which brings me to:
7. You are somebody’s role model. Whether you know it or not. Somebody is watching you and learning from you. What are you teaching them? On a paradoxical note:
8. Nobody is watching you. They are too caught up in their own bullshit. Don’t worry about fucking up or looking the fool, nobody is watching and nobody cares. Which segues right into:
9. Go big or go home. Be bold. Be brash. Be audacious. Be polarizing.
10. Don’t worry about the small shit. Everything is the small shit. The shit you worry about will probably never happen, and the shit that does happen, you wasn’t worrying or thinking about in the first place.
11. Handle your shit. Nobody is going to do it for you.
12. However your life is at this moment, whether you like it or not, it’s your fault.
13. Persistence is key. In everything. Yes, EVERYTHING.
14. Your ignorance is your fault. There’s a ton of information out there these days that is totally accessible by you. Literally it’s a keystroke away.
15. There are no participation trophies in the real world. Life doesn’t owe you shit.
16. You’ve heard this all before right? So why aren’t you using it and doing something with it?
17. Stop playing the victim card. Reality doesn’t care. There are no victims.
18. There are some great women out there. Most women though, are insufferable. Knowing the difference between the two is key. Learn to recognize both.
19. There’s nothing wrong with being an asshole.
20. If you are pissing people off, you are doing it right.
For another 20 thoughts on life, go here.
Sharpen your Mind. Weaponize it. Start here and here. Sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank me later.
One thought on “20 More Thoughts On Life”
[…] For 20 more thoughts on life, go here. […]